The 2016 AGM will take place during the forthcoming Worlds in Torbole Sul Garda, Tentino, Italy - and is scheduled for Thursday 27th October.
The exact time and location will be published on the championship Official Notice Board; with a start time depending upon the end of racing for that day.
As this year is an election year, members are invited to nominate persons for the Committee.
The Agenda for the meeting will include:
- Minutes from 2015 AGM and any Matters Arising
- Chairman's Report
- Financial Report
- Class Committee Elections
- Recommendations from the Committee
- Proposals received from the members.
A detailed Agenda, including any proposals/submissions to be voted upon, will be published no later than the 6th October.
Proposals from members:
- to change Class Rules or Championship Rules
- to amend the Constitution
- for Championship venues
- for Any Other Business
should be submitted to the class secretary
no later than the 28th September.