We are back for action both in 2021 and 2022 and we would like to update you on what you can expect in the near future.
Championships in August
In August we have two major events with the Techno293Plus Worlds in Bodrum Turkey and Techno293 and Techno293Plus Europeans in Tallinn Estonia.
If you have registered for these, you will have all the information you need. If not, you can follow them on the event websites and through our event app.
More to come later in the year
In October we have Asian Championships in Oman, for which we will soon announce a venue change to host the event in the same place as the World Sailing Youth Worlds. Also, a special offer for flights to Milan for the Worlds will follow.
The Worlds are our big one as we come back to Torbole. Registration is open and charter reservation deadline has been changed to 5th September. A limited amount of charter equipment is availableplease contact: email@example.com
Just before the Worlds there will be a chance to compete at the Techno Wind Foil 130 International Championships. 20 - 22 October. Charter is also available for this event.
The October events will be followed by the South Americans and World Sailing Youth Worlds later in the year.
2022 Events announced
We are happy to announce that Cyprus will host the 2022 World Championships in November and Italy the 2022 Europeans in April.
Other continentals are still open for bids.
- T293Plus Worlds, Bodrum, TUR 9 - 15 Aug 2021 [www]
- T293 & T293Plus Europeans, Tallinn, EST 21 - 29 Aug 2021 [www]
- T293 & T293Plus Asians, Mussanah, OMA 11 - 16 Oct 2021 [www]
- TWF130 International Championships, Torbole, ITA 20 - 22 Oct [www]
- T293 Worlds, Torbole, ITA 23 - 30 Oct [www]
- T293 & T293Plus South Americans, 4 - 7 Dec 2021 - TBC
- WS Youth Worlds, Mussanah, OMA 11 - 18 Dec 2021 [www]
- T293 & T293Plus Europeans, Cagliari, ITA 17 - 23 Apr 2022
- T293 & T293Plus Worlds, Limassol, CYP 29 Oct - 5 Nov 2022